My photo
Photographing families, children, seniors, and brides for over twenty years...experience does make a difference...

Friday, March 6, 2009

Ramblings

Well, it's been a very busy week ( I'm so thankful for it!). We've been photographing Cotillion Balls since last week and tonite is the final nite. Thankful that I am, I won't miss the daily trips from Zebulon to North Ridge Country Club and Prestonwood. I never tire of watching these young people spread their social "wings" at the balls - from 5th graders and high school age / all dressed in white gowns and gloves, or tuxedos as the case may be, and so excited about attending their first "Ball". I'm so glad that 10 years ago I found this program for my own daughters - it was a wonderful experience to them. I highly reccomend this program for developing social skills in young people. Check out the website if you would like more info. http://www.nljc.com

This morning I've been in the studio photographing a one year old - the granddaughter of a dear friend. Auston was truly a delight! She chattered and wondered about the studio completely at home in her exploring. Great photos which I'll post on my facebook group page shortly.....
A photographic memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose.

See what we've been capturing lately...visit our website at www.rondasorrell.com