My photo
Photographing families, children, seniors, and brides for over twenty years...experience does make a difference...

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Babies and more...




Babies and moms, babies and brothers, and just babies - we've been busy in the studio lately with little ones! Love seeing moms and siblings with new baby brothers ( Jena and Kelli and Kim) and watching new baby sisters grow (Bailey, I missed you!) Just watching them giggle and gurgle makes my heart happy :)




So now I'm trying to get my scenery lined up for the Easter Bunny photos. Why did I pick such a cold windy day to try to spray paint a "twig"tree?? Oh well I'll continue on and get this messy part over with so that I can start getting the eggs ready to hang!! The bunny is on schedule for next week so I'd better stock up on carrots and lettuce!
A photographic memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose.

See what we've been capturing lately...visit our website at www.rondasorrell.com